New to Twitter? Not sure exactly what to tweet? Try some of these Twitter starters for ideas. Where indicated, you should include a bit.ly shorten link with each tweet to keep under the 140 character limit.
- Working with a new client on…
- Just launched a new product/service… [link to more info on your website]
- [Your Company Name] in the news.. [news link]
- Get your FREE copy of [link to whitepaper, e-book or other offering]
- Interesting Book on … [book title or link]
- Great Blog article on … [blog link — yours or someone else’s]
- Breaking news… [list industry news & link]
- Tips on how to … [link to blog article]
- Great business advice.. [link to article]
- Funny video on… [Youtube link]
- Awesome photos from … [Flickr link]
- Free Trial/Tool … [link to offer]
These are just some ideas to get you started on twitter. And don’t forget re-tweets to share information you think is important and to build a relationship with the owner of the original tweet.
Do you have any twitter starters that might be helpful? Please share in the comments below.